Make Music | with Music Generation
from 29th march 2022 for 12 weeks
GOMA Waterford and Music Generation Waterford present this 12 week music project for teenage musicians.
Calling teenage musicians! Guitar – keys – drums – vocalists and music creatives aged 13 to 18 years This series of workshops is especially for you. Join us for a weekly band session for second level students. These sessions are a chance for young musicians to hang out, form a band and make some music. Here’s the lowdown:
- 12 weeks on Tuesday evenings 6.15pm to 7.45pm
- Location: GOMA Waterford, 6 Lombard Street, X91 F2XP
- Meet other young musicians
- Create bands and make music
- Musicians must be in second level school and aged between 13 and 17
- Work on songs and arrangements
- Experience playing in a band with other young musicians of a similar level and ambition
- Learn from a team of professional gigging musicians
- Work towards hosting a LIVE GIG
- €10 one-off admin fee, no other costs
This music project will run every Tuesday evening for 12 weeks, starting from March 29th 2022 and will be facilitated by Conor Clancy and Danny Pullman.